Level 2 NVQ – Ride On Roller
A level 2 NVQ for ride on roller operators, apply for your Blue CSCS card when you have finished your NVQ.
Very experienced tutors 100% recommend this place would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone great value for money.
Starting Your NVQ
During the NVQ
- Show your expertise by answering questions – you can type your answers or give them verbally to your assessor.
- Get a witness testimony from your manager or supervisor. We will give you the document for them to complete.
- Get copies of site documents.
- Take photos & videos of you carrying out the work on your site.
- Have a professional discussion with your assessor, this may be done with a video call.
Completing Your NVQ Qualification
When will my certificate be issued?
After you successfully complete the course we will request your certification from your awarding body. Certificates usually take between 6-8 weeks to be issued.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
You will receive course joining instructions the same working day you book the course and can start immediately.
How long does it take to complete the course?
The course can be completed as quickly as 6 weeks if you complete the work required.
What happens if I don't pass the course?
You can continue to gather evidence and resubmit your assessments until such time as you complete the course and are awarded your NVQ.
Start Your NVQ
You can call one of our specialised advisors and get expert advice on which NVQ your require and how to quickly get your qualification. Or if you prefer you can complete the short form below and we can call you.